As leading edge specialists setting industry standards, CGL’s engineering team has been approached on several occasions to facilitate training on topical matters for various clients across the country. We have also designed and presented tailor made courses in an effort to educate other disciplines within the construction and engineering fields.
We have covered such topics as Waste and Material Management, Eurocode 7, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Considerations and more.
For a taster of our most recent courses, please click on the titles below:
- CGL & Gender Diversity - Royal Academy of Engineering - March 2015
- AGS Members Day Presentation - Basements Impact Assessments - March 2014
- Ground Engineering Seminar - CGL & Walsh - Springhead Park Housing Development - April 2013
- University of Reading - Contaminated Land - December 2012
- CGL's Due Diligence and Land Quality Services - 2012
- CGL's Geotechnical and Waste Expertise and Experience - 2012
- Waste Not Want Not! - Waste Not Want Not! Summer 2012
- Waste and material management for contractor audience – Autumn 2011
- Contaminated land overview for chartered surveyors audience – Autumn 2008 to Spring 2011
- Eurocode 7 – audience of generalist engineers – Spring 2011
If you are interested in receiving further information about CPD courses or training, or you have a particular need for a bespoke course, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org