CGL is delighted to be shortlisted at this year’s Ground Engineering Awards for five awards; categories include:
- UK project with a geotechnical value of between £500k and £1M
- Award for Digital Innovation (Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for rapid desk-based Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Risk Assessment)
- UK Geotechnical Team of the Year with Dawson Wam
- UK Project with a value of between £1M and £3M
- Rising Star Award – Madeleine Groves
The winners will are to be announced on 23rd November at The Brewery, London.
The list of all finalists for categories is at https://awards.geplus.co.uk/2021-shortlist