Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Dublin
Do you want to join a consultancy with a culture of innovation, openness and inclusivity?
As an award winning geotechnical and geoenvironmental consultancy CGL has a proven track record as an inclusive, people orientated company, delivering leading edge services for a wide range of clients. Having recently established a Dublin office, headed up by Joe Slattery, we are looking to recruit a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work alongside Joe as we expand into the Irish market.
CGL is passionate about developing the careers of our staff with training and career development provided at all levels, in a supportive and flexible working environment, as reflected by our Investors in People Gold Status and within our core values.
The attributes to successfully fulfil this role are:
- Competence in the use of Eurocode design including piling, piled walls, foundations, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
- Experience in delivering detailed design engineering solutions, drawings and specifications including slope stability, earthworks, basements, deep excavations and/or retaining structures
- Ability to work in collaboration with other engineering disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- A team player with a mature approach including first class inter-personal skills
Knowledge of geoenvironmental engineering and its interaction with geotechnical design would be a benefit. You will be expected to combine site work with design work and investigation and project management. Occasional travel to the UK will be required.
We are able to offer you:
- A competitive salary and a profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and education assistance
- Exciting and rewarding project experience
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave increasing in line with service
- Payment of professional subscriptions
Enquire or apply for this vacancy
If you think this position is the kind of opportunity you are looking for then you are welcome to call Mio Adam (HR Manager) on 01483 310600 for an informal chat. To register your interest for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to Mio at Recruit@cgl-uk.com.
CGL is committed to a positive policy which promotes equal opportunities in employment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, colour, race or ethnic origins. This principle will apply in respect of all conditions of employment.
Applying for work with CGL
We particularly welcome applications for positions advertised directly from candidates as well as general enquiries about job opportunities from talented people interested in working for us. We will also look at speculative applications for candidates who possess relevant qualifications from agencies who wish to become a potential future recruiting partner for CGL.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Mio Adam, HR Manager: Recruit@cgl-uk.com or call Mio on : 01483 310600 for more information.