Wed09Oct2019Millennium Gloucester Hotel, SW7 4LH
Brownfield Investigation and Remediation 2019
Jo Strange, Technical Director based at CGL's Godalming office, will be chairing the Site Investigation and Risk Assessment segment at the Brownfield Investigation and Remediation Conference on Wednesday 9th October at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London.
This conference will join together previous Site Investigation and Risk and Remediation events, offering delegates regulatory updates, insights into current site investigation works and cost-effective solutions to contaminated land risk assessment and remediation challenges.
Brownfield Investigation and Remediation 2019 will provide the brownfield sector with a streamed conference programme, which will focus specifically on site investigation and risk and remediation, bringing the field together with keynote plenaries, invaluable networking time and an exhibition area showcasing those at the forefront of the contaminated land industry.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- NPPF 2018: a new approach to viability
- In-Situ remediation
- Panel debate: translating your risk assessment (SI) into a pragmatic and achievable remediation strategy
- Financing brownfield redevelopment
- The significance of the geological model
- Land contamination risk management
- Brownfield ground risk calculator
- Redevelopment of brownfield and contaminated sites: the ISCOSSM technology
- DNAPL and dissolved phase mixed chlorinated solvent contamination