Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer, Dublin
You can find a culture of innovation, openness and inclusivity in the construction industry!
For nearly a quarter of a century CGL has maintained a track record as an inclusive, people orientated company, delivering leading edge services for a wide range of clients including major contractors, structural engineers, residential and commercial clients.
CGL recently established a Dublin office, headed up by Joe Slattery and are looking to recruit a Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer with experience of the Irish market to work alongside Joe.
Attributes to fill this role would include:
- An understanding of Irish geology and knowledge of Irish construction practice
- Technical expertise in contaminated land ground investigation, risk assessment and ideally remediation
- Experience of both human health and controlled waters detailed quantitative risk assessment (DQRA) including use of the contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (CLEA) model and relevant controlled waters risk assessment packages within the regularity frame work of Ireland
- Experience of originating and checking factual and interpretative reports including DQRAs, remediation strategies, options appraisals, and verification / validation reports
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and foster effective and enduring relationships
- A team player with good inter-personal skills
Knowledge of geoenvironmental engineering and its interaction with geotechnical design would be a benefit. You will be expected to combine site work with design work and investigation and project management in a dynamic office environment.
We are able to offer you:
- A competitive salary and a profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and education assistance
- Exciting and rewarding project experience
- Generous annual leave increasing in line with service
- Company pension scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
Enquire or apply for this vacancy
If you think this position is the kind of opportunity you are looking for then you are welcome to call Mio Adam (HR Manager) on +44 1483 310600 for an informal chat. To register your interest for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to Mio at Recruit@cgl-uk.com.
CGL is committed to a positive policy which promotes equal opportunities in employment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, colour, race or ethnic origins. This principle will apply in respect of all conditions of employment.
Applying for work with CGL
We particularly welcome applications for positions advertised directly from candidates as well as general enquiries about job opportunities from talented people interested in working for us. We will also look at speculative applications for candidates who possess relevant qualifications from agencies who wish to become a potential future recruiting partner for CGL.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Mio Adam, HR Manager: Recruit@cgl-uk.com or call Mio on : +44 1483 310600 for more information.